October 31, 2020 Coco-Cola Scholars Foundation Each year, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation awards 150 college scholarships worth $20,000 to high school students across the United States through the Coca-Cola Scholars Program. Students need a 3.0 GPA and to fill out an online application that requires no essays, no recommendations, and no transcripts
November 10, 2020 The 2021 Prudential Spirit of Community Awards. If you've participated in a volunteer service activity in the past year, you can apply for the Prudential Spirit of Community Award. Program details are available at spirit.prudential.com
- Gotranscript Scholarship Program This scholarship is offered during the Spring and Fall semesters (2017-2022) Deadline: Applications are accepted year-round. Requirements :Applicant must be a high school senior or current full-time college freshman. Participants must register using your university or college issued email. Scholarship Essay’s Prompt: Briefly talk about yourself and your academic/career short-term and long-term goals. Then, answer the following questions: What have you learned from your experience(s)? Examples may include: community service, volunteer work, employment, school clubs, sports, family, etc. Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals. Write 500 to 1,000-word essay on the following topic: Share a story about how language has helped you express your voice.
CollegeCovered is excited to announce the launch of their 2018 scholarship program. This year, entrants have a chance to win $10,000 to help pay for college! High school seniors, current college students and parents are eligible to enter. No essay is required. Visit CollegeCovered to enter the contest.
The American Legion Oratorical Contest exists to develop deeper knowledge and appreciation for the U.S. Constitution among high school students. Since 1938, the program has presented participants with an academic speaking challenge that teaches important leadership qualities, the history of our nation’s laws, the ability to think and speak clearly, and an understanding of the duties, responsibilities, rights and privileges of American citizenship. For more information visit www.legion.org.
Raise.me allows high school students to earn scholarships from colleges for their achievements in and out of the classroom. Starting in 9th grade, students can be eligible to start earning scholarships for their achievements in and out of the classroom, like getting good grades, having perfect attendance, leadership roles, participating in sports & clubs, community service, test scores, and more.
High School Scholarships for Trade Schools in Virginia compiled a list of all the participating career colleges that offer High School Scholarship Program, which is worth up to $1,000 toward tuition at these schools. This new feature makes it simple for students to browse their options for career training and quickly request information from those schools. And from there, they can submit their Imagine America scholarship application right away.
Student Financial Aid Search Engine: Find & Apply for Financial Aid to Pay for College
Scholarships to Help International Students Afford U.S. Colleges
United Negro College Fund Scholarships
Scholarship America Scholarships
- Scholarship Guide for Black Students: http://www.moneygeek.com/education/college/resources/scholarship-guide-for-black-students/
- Scholarship Guide for Hispanic Students: http://www.moneygeek.com/education/college/resources/scholarship-guide-for-hispanic-students/
- Scholarship Guide for Asian-American Students: http://www.moneygeek.com/education/college/resources/scholarship-guide-for-asian-students/
- More extensive scholarship search tool, which you can find here: http://www.moneygeek.com/education/scholarship-search/
The Army-TMCF partnership seeks to address this by attracting high-achieving students (a 3.7 high school cumulative GPA; minimum scores of 1260 SAT or 27 ACT, and; a varsity letter winner or equivalent athletic achievement) to apply for two-, three- or four-year Army ROTC scholarships.
For more information please visit:
1. Tatiana Mendez Future Resources Scholarship- http://criminallawsvirginia.com/scholarship.html
Education & Outreach In pursuit of their nursing degree, every nursing student will be financially challenged. We strive to meet these challenges by connecting students with financial aid opportunities that can alleviate these costs. Our site has been featured on a number of school, nonprofit, and nursing organization websites; the database, and every other resource on our site, is available free of charge. Here is a link to the financial aid resource: http://www.rntobsn.org/financial-assistance
Funded through the SAE Foundation, these scholarships encourage academic excellence and help students around the world to pursue their passion for engineering.
Student working RoverPass was founded on an incredible love for exploration. Whether you’re a spelunker, cross-country skier or deep sea diver, the outdoors offers experiences that transcend everyday life, and the RoverPass team wants to encourage a culture of adventure-seekers.