October 15, 2019 Hispanic Heritage Foundation's Scholarship The Youth Awards was founded in 1998 by the Hispanic Heritage Foundation. Now entering its 21st year, the Youth Awards honors Latino high school seniors who excel in the classroom and community and for their excellence in various categories including: Business & Entrepreneurship, Community Service, Education, Healthcare & Science, Media & Entertainment, and Technology & Engineering. For more information and to apply visit hhfawards.hispanicheritage.org
November 15, 2019 2020 Prudential Spirit of Community Award provides an opportunity to celebrate young volunteers throughout our student and generate positive publicity for our school. It also gives one (or mor) students the chance to win state and national awards. For more information stop by the counseling office or visit spirit.prudential.com
September 30, December 31, March 31, and June 30 The OppU Achievers Scholarship celebrates students who transform opportunity into results. It rewards achievement in its many forms and honors those who create opportunity for both themselves and others. Founded in 2016, the scholarship provides $2,500 for current or future education costs. Scholarship selections are made four times a year. Annually, the OppU Achievers Scholarship awards a total of $10,000 to students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement. Visit https://www.opploans.com/
Quarterly Deadlines: January 1, March 31st, June 30th, and September 30th every year The Beauty + Wellness Scholarship for Women each quarter we award $1,000 + a care package filled with healthy organic goodies to young women who are striving to maintain their health and wellness as they pursue their higher education goals. For scholarship page and application visit https://www.skincareox.com/scholarship/
September , 2019 Debtreviews.com The thing that often turns people away from being awarded scholarships is the application process. Although many scholarship applications can be lengthy, there are hundreds available that take little time to complete, like the scholarship DebtReviews is offering. While some scholarships require applicants to fall into a specific category, such a the degree you are majoring in or cultural background, many are open to all students. These broad scholarships are ideal because they won’t limit you from the very beginning. A quick online search is the best way to start looking for scholarships, as most of the applications can be found there.
October 1, 2019 Classic Vans is thrilled to offer a new scholarship opportunity to your students. There are no crazy requirements, just a 300-500 word essay addressing our question: "What do you think will be the biggest challenges facing the RV Industry as new generations take up camping?" Details and submission information can be found on our website: https://www.classicvans.com/
October 1, 2019 Nova Recovery Center Academic Scholarship is an educational scholarship designed to support students who are pursuing an education in the addiction treatment and behavioral health industries. A scholarship in the amount of $1,000 will be awarded to two students who submit an essay addressing a writing prompt of our choosing.
October 2, 2019 Laser Level Guides $1000 Scholarship Participant needs to write 1000-1500 words article on our given topic, and the best-selected article will win this scholarship and win 1000$ as a reward. Results will be announced within 15-03-2019, and the winner will be notified by Email provided by the applicant. Visit http://www.laserlevelguides.net/scholarship/ to apply.
October 31, 2019 Veterans of Foreign Wars essay competition is an opportunity for students in grades 9-12 to express themselves in a patriotic-themed recorded essay. For more information visit the counseling office.
October 31, 2019 RNCareers.org is pleased to announce scholarships that recognize outstanding nursing students in the United States.
The recipients need to demonstrate dedication to nursing’s evolving role in the healthcare system, the drive to make nursing a lifelong career and a commitment to outstanding patient care.
RNCareers.org Available Scholarships:
- RN to BSN Scholarship - The RNCareers.org RN to BSN Nursing Scholarship recognizes an outstanding nursing student enrolled in an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program.
- Nurse Practitioner Scholarship - The RNCareers.org Become a Nurse Practitioner Scholarship recognizes an outstanding nursing student enrolled in an accredited Nurse Practitioner (NP) program.
- Complete the application
- Complete the student/parent agreement
- Go to the "certification'" tab on the application, then email or print and deliver instructions for your certifier
- Certifiers can be your school principal or the head of a county 4-H organization, Girl Scout council, American Red Cross chapter, YMCA or a Points of Light Global Network member
- Gotranscript Scholarship Program This scholarship is offered during the Spring and Fall semesters (2017-2022) Deadline: Applications are accepted year-round.Requirements :Applicant must be a high school senior or current full-time college freshman. Participants must register using your university or college issued email.Scholarship Essay’s Prompt: Briefly talk about yourself and your academic/career short-term and long-term goals. Then, answer the following questions: What have you learned from your experience(s)? Examples may include: community service, volunteer work, employment, school clubs, sports, family,etc. Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals. Write 500 to 1,000-word essay on the following topic: Share a story about how language has helped you express your voice.
CollegeCovered is excited to announce the launch of their 2018 scholarship program. This year, entrants have a chance to win $10,000 to help pay for college! High school seniors, current college students and parents are eligible to enter. No essay is required. Visit CollegeCovered to enter the contest.
The American Legion Oratorical Contest exists to develop deeper knowledge and appreciation for the U.S. Constitution among high school students. Since 1938, the program has presented participants with an academic speaking challenge that teaches important leadership qualities, the history of our nation’s laws, the ability to think and speak clearly, and an understanding of the duties, responsibilities, rights and privileges of American citizenship. For more information visit www.legion.org.
Raise.me allows high school students to earn scholarships from colleges for their achievements in and out of the classroom. Starting in 9th grade, students can be eligible to start earning scholarships for their achievements in and out of the classroom, like getting good grades, having perfect attendance, leadership roles, participating in sports & clubs, community service, test scores, and more.
High School Scholarships for Trade Schools in Virginia compiled a list of all the participating career colleges that offer High School Scholarship Program, which is worth up to $1,000 toward tuition at these schools. This new feature makes it simple for students to browse their options for career training and quickly request information from those schools. And from there, they can submit their Imagine America scholarship application right away.
Student Financial Aid Search Engine: Find & Apply for Financial Aid to Pay for College
Scholarships to Help International Students Afford U.S. Colleges
United Negro College Fund Scholarships
Scholarship America Scholarships
- Scholarship Guide for Black Students: http://www.moneygeek.com/education/college/resources/scholarship-guide-for-black-students/
- Scholarship Guide for Hispanic Students: http://www.moneygeek.com/education/college/resources/scholarship-guide-for-hispanic-students/
- Scholarship Guide for Asian-American Students: http://www.moneygeek.com/education/college/resources/scholarship-guide-for-asian-students/
- More extensive scholarship search tool, which you can find here: http://www.moneygeek.com/education/scholarship-search/
The Army-TMCF partnership seeks to address this by attracting high-achieving students (a 3.7 high school cumulative GPA; minimum scores of 1260 SAT or 27 ACT, and; a varsity letter winner or equivalent athletic achievement) to apply for two-, three- or four-year Army ROTC scholarships.
For more information please visit:
1. Tatiana Mendez Future Resources Scholarship- http://criminallawsvirginia.com/scholarship.html
Education & Outreach In pursuit of their nursing degree, every nursing student will be financially challenged. We strive to meet these challenges by connecting students with financial aid opportunities that can alleviate these costs. Our site has been featured on a number of school, nonprofit, and nursing organization websites; the database, and every other resource on our site, is available free of charge. Here is a link to the financial aid resource: http://www.rntobsn.org/financial-assistance
Funded through the SAE Foundation, these scholarships encourage academic excellence and help students around the world to pursue their passion for engineering.
Student working RoverPass was founded on an incredible love for exploration. Whether you’re a spelunker, cross-country skier or deep sea diver, the outdoors offers experiences that transcend everyday life, and the RoverPass team wants to encourage a culture of adventure-seekers.